Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, September 24, 2012

ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE - available in all formats!



 My romantic comedy, ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE, is now available in every format you can think of. The only think I haven't done is scrawled it out in crayon. 
As it filters down to the various sites like Kobo, Apple, and Barnes&Noble, why not take a look at it here


And it's still available at Amazon.
In the UK? Try this link.


With the 'fun' put back in fundraiser and relatives firmly entrenched where they think they should be (in her personal life), Janet Jemseg struggles to stay sane at a local charity function. And it becomes all the harder when hunky philanthropist, Devin Kidder, suggests the unthinkable -- a wedding. To him.
Her quiet summer just went south. But it's all for a good cause, they say.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...