Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Fun Will Now Commence!


My husband smacked my knee at the end of news we were watching, and said, "Okay, let's get those Christmas decorations out!"

I'd just settled in to watch TV. Oh, well. We went to work. And I was surprised by my husband's efficiency here. He put up the tree, and left me to decorate it, while he added a touch of whimsy to our front entrance.



He's not usually that sort, but, hey, he was putting up the decorations! I got the tree done. I am of the opinion that the tree should have special-to-us ornaments, and not look like it fell out of a Christmas catalogue.


You can't see them, but there are ornaments from my youth, from the children's births, from craft shows, even three special Beanie Babies. That tree is about our family, not some decorator.
We even put up lights on the back window. Interesting. Never did that before.


So, finally, we could settle down and watch one of my favourite shows, Castle. The Christmas special, of course. Love Castle's quips!


Enjoy the decorating, everyone!

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...