Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Good news! I have secured an ad at BookBlast for my romantic suspense, Hard Target, and part of the ad's requirements was to lower the price. 
 
Under siege, her life and her heart...


So, Hard Target is now only $1.99! You save $2.00! If you prefer the Epub format, you can find the book here. But remember, this kind of ad will only appear for one day, so don't look for it on Bookblast tomorrow. 
The good news is that my sale price will linger for a bit longer!
So, please check it out and if you enjoy it, feel free to review it.

1 comment:

Mystery and Mayhem said...

Whew, we had no internet most of the morning, so I am glad I got this one up.

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...