Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Friday, May 24, 2013

I have to share....

I just checked my current ranking for All For A Good Cause, my romantic comedy, and was stunned and excited at the same time.

Check it out here
 Here is the Amazon ranking:

  • File Size: 475 KB
  • Print Length: 172 pages
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00847SMVU
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray: Not Enabled
  • Lending: Not Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,264 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
  • No comments:

    It's like Jello

    Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...