Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thank you!

 I want to thank all of you who visit my blog and show you the stats below. I even had a visitor from Haiti, and hope they appreciated my honest entries on my mission trip there.
I love to hear from my guests, so feel free to comment. I have had to set the comments to be moderated due to the 178 spam comments I have received lately and subsequently deleted. But I do encourage you to offer your thoughts on my blog, and what you'd like to see.
 
 
 
 
EntryPageviews
United States
51
Russia
25
Canada
17
France
10
United Kingdom
4
Ukraine
4
Malaysia
2
Australia
1
Germany
1
Haiti
1

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...