Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, July 29, 2013

De-conferencing takes time, you know!

Last week I attended the Romance Writers of America
in Atlanta. It was fabulous! And hats off to the local Georgians. (Is that the right way to say it?) They are super friendly and very kind, gentle people. And they sure know how to build big hotels. I was blown away by the Atrium alone in the Marriott Marquis.





 One man standing beside me likened it to being the belly of a dinosaur! The spine was the set of glass tube elevators and some writers couldn't even look out of them. I was told it was the second largest atrium in the world. Wow! I would faint in the largest, I'm sure.

But this conference wasn't about atriums. It was about writing, and now, a week later, I'm still processing all I heard and learned. That's the way it is with conferences. You take the time to stuff in all the info and networking you can and then you do what I am doing right now.

Camping and de-conferencing. I'll let you know how successful I am this coming week. But in the meantime, stay tuned as I fill you in on some of the fun things I did!








No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...