Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Well, a power outage....

A power outage hit at 11:20. It lasted 5 hours. Immediately I jumped onto the laptop and continued working. So as a result, I wrote 2096 words. 
Sounds good, doesn't it?
Well, yes and no. It was getting cold in the house and I had a big ad for my book, Hard Target. I needed to tweet it and facebook it and I couldn't do a thing. Fed up and tired of writing, I pried open my husband's eyes (he was napping) and told him we're going into town to hit the wifi.
Presto! The lights came on!
I'm proud to say I am up to 10412 words. Not bad for a miserable day.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...