Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Writing? Just as soon as I'm done shopping, I promise

When I started NaNoWriMo, I knew I would be away from home for a short shopping trip, but figured I should be able to get a few words written, right?
Yeah? When? On the road? Standing in the checkout line?
Now, I am fortunate to be able to read and write in a moving car, and hey, I can even read a book while jogging on a treadmill, but...confession time...
I didn't do a thing.
So, in the words of the great procrastinator who didn't get around to penning his name, "I'll do it tomorrow."
See you then.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...