Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Typo of the Day

I'm editing Death on the Ocean Floor, a story I hope to have available before summer.



 And here is my typo of the day:


The jacket’s logo also showed clearly. She recognized it, a hugely popular hickey team that had recently won the championship. 

I bet you didn't know they had tournaments for this type of thing. Fortunately, I was able to switch it back to the correct word, hockey.

What are some silly typos that you've made? Or have you seen some?


 Available now is the first in the series:



Available at Amazon.com
Available at Amazon.ca
Barnes and Noble
Kobo

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...