Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Is there a novel in you?


It's not too late to join NaNoMo. Or Nano, as we novelists call it. It's really National Novel Writing Month and it is a way to spur you on to get that novel inside of you out!
But so many people whine, "I can't write!" That's not true. I simply tell them, "No, you can't edit." No one should rely on their own edits, anyway. We're too close to the story. 
And, yes, I also hear, "But I don't know grammar!" (I don't know him, either. But I do know some correct grammar) 
You may not speak the Queen's English all the time, but you don't have to. 
Just go to Grammarly.


Five Mistakes To Avoid in Your NaNoWriMo Novel Infographic
    
(Sorry I couldn't line it up properly within my blog.I'm just not that savvy.)

So why not give it a try? Why not start your story today? Because there is a novel inside of you.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...